Taking natural teeth for granted is easy to do, especially when it doesn’t seem like we need to pay much attention to our dental health for them to stay healthy and strong. But when we begin to lose these teeth to decay or disease, it can quickly feel like things are spiraling out of control. Will it ever be possible to experience the life you once enjoyed when you had healthy, natural teeth? With dental implants, this quality of life is possible! Here are the 7 reasons people choose dental implants to replace their missing teeth:
- Dental implants are attractive and life-like, looking more natural than dentures or dental bridges. They’re made from materials that imitate the translucency and color of real teeth.
- Dental implants support adjacent natural teeth to keep them healthy and strong. By maintaining the space and bone, they can also keep these teeth from becoming loose.
- Dental implants are secured in your bone to provide greater comfort for eating and speaking. They don’t need adhesives to stay in place and won’t ever slip, become loose, or fall out.
- Dental implants preserve your natural bone and facial shape and won’t leave you with a sunken-in appearance like dentures sometimes do. They’ll give your bone the stimulation it needs to stay strong and healthy.
- Dental implants are not removable and don’t need special maintenance like dentures or dental bridges. You care for them just like you would natural teeth.
- Dental implants are a permanent solution that won’t need to be replaced or repaired. They provide lasting support so you can eat and talk without worry or discomfort.
- Dental implants can be completed in one day at our office. You’ll be able to leave your surgery with new teeth securely fastened to the implants that allow you to eat comfortably and feel attractive!
Choose Experience and Innovation
Our implant surgeon, Dr. Dan Holtzclaw, specializes in dental implant treatment and has completed thousands of cases with an over 99% success rate! A world-recognized leader in such protocols as “teeth-in-a-day”, he has mastered the techniques and technologies to offer predictable, efficient, and life-changing treatment for his patients. He and his skilled team provide comprehensive and innovative dental implant treatment in a single location, giving you the best possible care and the highest level of quality.
Schedule Your Consultation